Heather Smith
I cracked the ol' whip and got Edgerton moving on revamping the Old Biddy Rambling blog. It wasn't too difficult - I only had to make reference to Captain Jean-Luc Picard by saying "Make it so" and so it was. In warp time velocity speed the Old Biddy had a facelift! (Edgie loves it when I talk Trekkie to him.)

So what do you think of the new look? Is it as fetching as a freshly coiffed blue rinse hairdo or as disappointing as a run in your dark beige control top pantyhose? The Old Biddy wants to know.

(Although Edgerton didn't create the graphics he hooked me up using a funky blogger template - see link at bottom of page).
Labels: , , | edit post
4 Responses
  1. Iron Monkey Says:

    For the record, the template was a pretty simple thing to do. But in true anally obsessive fashion, I felt compelled to tweak some things: a couple of subtle font colour changes; removed some graphic bits that weren't working; came up with some new titles for those side sections; and paid enough attention to Blogger settings that I realized I could get rid of that stupid word verification thingy it used to force you to do when you comment!!

    (The word verification removal is almost the best upgrade...)


  2. CLB Says:

    I like it and shall be looking for my own funky template.



  3. CLB Says:

    I wonder if Edgie can create a new template for me? I tried to do it and was not happy.


Post a Comment